We are a cloud-provider from Estonia.
We are looking for Business Development manager in Croatia.
If you are interested in new challenges, you are welcome to our Team!
What this job involves?
· Active search for new partners (customers): calls, visits to potential customers, relationship management;
· Negotiations, signing agreements with new customers;
· Knowing of IT market of Croatia (as advantage);
· Closing deals;
· Managing sales activity towards B2B clients;
· Setting sales targets for Partners (customers) and supporting them in achieving targets;
· Communication regarding operations with Partners on daily basis: providing assistance through company‘s internal systems and tools, onboarding;
· Constant improvement of operations and processes of the newly created sales unit;
· Participating in conferences/exhibitions;
· Preparation of representative materials for the web page or conferences and other related tasks are given by the management.
· 1-2 years of experience in direct sales/work experience as IT manager/sales manager in IT company;
· University degree or higher education;
· You set yourself ambitious goals and enjoy working in a dynamic environment;
· Analytic and proactive mindset and result oriented;
· Croatian is native:
· English is a must (written and spoken):
· You are a true sales and/or IT person from the heart.
We are providing PaaS/IaaS for IT partners helping them to transform their business from on-premises to the cloud (with the best partner program – technical features (5 different instances of VM, network, backup, S3) plus profitable so they can work more comfortable and earn more (3d and 6th month of each project is free, the sandbox is free, WL model – provide cloud service completely on your behalf, GDPR compliance, testing and deploying projects for customers free until results, flexible prices, etc).
You welcome with your CV or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org